ICHIBAN® GEOMET 360 BRAKE DISC
MAXIMUM ANTICORROSIVE PROTECTION
ICHIBAN® GEOMET 360 Brake Discs have an anticorrosive formula that completely
covers the part with a thin coating that gives a matte appearance to the aluminum without
altering the braking performance.
- High Braking Performance: the thin coating of GEOMET® ensures the quality of
efficient braking and better disc protection over time.
- Protected Ventilation Area: the absence of oxidation or corrosion within the disc's
slots improves heat dissipation.
- Spare part ready to install (dry protection): degreasing is not needed before
- Easy to disassemble: An average brake change job takes 1.25-2.5 hours per axle.
Instead of cleaning an oil-covered rotor, both time and money can be saved during
- Optimal thermal conductivity thanks to its superior quality of gray cast iron GG20 and
GG15, which is the result of a highly carbonized melting process.
- The GEOMET® 360 formula is obtained from a water-based dispersion of zinc and
aluminium flakes, thus respecting the environment.
With GEOMET® 360 Brake Discs we commit to the environmental protection by ICHIBAN®
complying with the regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as
with the resolutions Chrysler CS-9003, General Motors GMW 3059, Ford WSSM99P9999-
A1 (Hex 9). Additionally, our products comply with the RoHS regulation
(Restriction of Hazardous Substances) by using non-toxic, chromium, nickel, cadmium,
lead, barium and mercury-free metals during manufacturing.